Audry's self assurance that she would be cancer free after the completion of her chemotherapy treatments is a vital part of her recovery.
Self assurance is defined as having confidence in yourself.
An example of self assurance is when you know you will do well in any task you put your mind to.
confidence in oneself, or in one's own ability, talent, etc.
- Saunter through the streets in your nicely fitted blue jeans with the self-assurance that you know how to treat a lady with respect and that you're one of the good guys.
- This new found self-assurance helps catapult beginner shutterbugs from the preliminary stages of picture-taking to the ranks of the professionals.
- The key to any great costume is self-assurance, and there's nothing that exudes confidence like tall black boots and mechanical breathing noises!
- Whether it's an attitude of arrogance, or disdain, you'll see that happy self-assurance is the ticket to a great look.
- His self-assurance floored her.