An example of an ace is a tennis serve that is not returned.
An example of an ace is a hole-in-one.
An example of an ace athlete is one who has won many medals.
An example of an ace would be an Olympic gold medalist.
An example of ace would be a badminton serve that was not touched and scored a point.
An example of ace is to hit a hole-in-one in golf.
An example of acing an interview is doing so well at the interview that you get the job.
- A serve that one's opponent fails to hit.
- A point scored by such a serve.
A candidate who aced his opponents in the primaries.
An ace salesman.
She aced the course.
I have the ace of diamonds.
An example of an ace is a domino that is blank on one end and has one spot on the other.
- A hidden advantage or resource kept in reserve until needed.
- On the verge of; very near to:Came within an ace of losing the election.
- on the verge of; very close to