- The definition of a workout is the act of doing physical exercise and training.
A step aerobics class is an example of a workout.
- a training session of exercises to maintain or improve one's physical or athletic skill
- any strenuous exercise, work, etc.
- A session of exercise or practice to improve fitness, as for athletic competition.
- A strenuous test of ability and endurance.
workout - Investment & Finance Definition
A solution for a situation in which a company has a loan it can’t pay or is about to file for bankruptcy. Experts in workouts, such as bankruptcy attorneys and restructuring companies, attempt to come up with a solution in a workout.