unseen definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- not seen, perceived, or observed; invisible
- not noticed or discovered
- not seen or prepared for in advance
unseen definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Not directly evident; invisible.
- Not previously read or studied: an unseen translation.
unseen - Phrases/Idioms
see sight unseen.