- Fascination is defined as something that attracts or intrigues someone, or the state of being attracted and intrigued.
When you are obsessed with a specific performer on television and watch every single show and movie he is in, this is an example of a fascination.
fascination definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a fascinating or being fascinated
- strong attraction; charm; allure
fascination definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The capability of eliciting intense interest or of being very attractive.
- The state of being intensely interested or attracted: listened in fascination.
- An intensely interesting, attractive quality or trait.