- Spirituality is the state of having a connection to God or the spirit world.
An example of spirituality is praying every day.
spirituality definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
noun pl. spiritualities
- spiritual character, quality, or nature
- religious devotion or piety
- the rights, jurisdiction, tithes, etc. belonging to the church or to an ecclesiastic
- the fact or state of being incorporeal
spirituality definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. spir·i·tu·al·i·ties
- The state, quality, manner, or fact of being spiritual.
- The clergy.
- Something, such as property or revenue, that belongs to the church or to a cleric. Often used in the plural.