shaggy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective shaggier, shaggiest
- covered with or having long, coarse hair or wool
- carelessly groomed; unkempt
- of tangled, coarse growth; straggly; scrubby
- having a rough nap or surface
shaggy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having, covered with, or resembling long rough hair or wool.
- Bushy or matted: shaggy hair.
- Having a rough nap or surface, as a textile.
- Poorly groomed; unkempt.
- Marked by a lack of order or clarity in thinking, planning, or performance.
How would you define this word? Add your helpful comment.
comments powered by