A rather hairy young man.
hairy definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- hairiness noun
hairy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
adjective hair·i·er, hair·i·est
- Covered with hair or hairlike projections: a hairy caterpillar.
- Consisting of or resembling hair: a hairy overcoat.
- Slang Fraught with difficulties; hazardous: a hairy escape; hairy problems.
- hairˈi·ness noun
hairy - Medical Definition
- Covered with hair or hairlike projections.
- Consisting of or resembling hair.