Having a specified kind of hair. Often used in combination: a shaggy-haired dog.
- Why doesn't the red-haired gunner run away as he is unarmed?
- The pale, dark-haired youth was drenched, but it was the wild look on his face that made her stop in the middle of the foyer and watch him pace with agitated energy.
- "Taste," Talon said, handing her arm to the silver-haired man beside him.
- Andrew Jackson was then a tall white-haired boy, thirteen years old.
- Three pair of hostile eyes turned on the sandy-haired youth.