- having little or no hair: a breed of hairless dog
- having lost the hair; bald
Having little or no hair.
- Looking like a cross between a dog, a coyote and a wild pig, the animal has blue skin, is practically hairless, has pointed teeth descending down from the upper jaw,and its back legs are shorter than its front legss.
- So, if your suit of choice during the summer doesn't leave much to the imagination, you'll need regular appointments to remain hairless and as attractive as possible when sunbathing or swimming.
- According to the report, the beast appears to be a mix between a hairless dog, a rat and a kangaroo, giving rise to speculation that El Chupacabra is the result of genetic experimentation.
- Hence, parents will deck their baby girl out in the most blatantly feminine attire, including the act of tacking bows to a hairless head, in order to properly convey their infant's gender.
- The hairless dogs of Central Africa are greyhounds employed chiefly in hunting antelopes, and there are somewhat similar varieties in China, Central and South America.