Mason fulfilled the requirement of earning his high school diploma so he could become a student of his father's college alma mater.
An example of a requirement is a high school diploma or GED for attending college.
- the act or an instance of requiring
- something required; something obligatory or demanded, as a condition: the requirements for college entrance
- something needed; necessity; need
- Something that is required; a necessity.
- Something obligatory; a prerequisite.
- A necessity or prerequisite; something required or obligatory.
- Something asked.
- (engineering) A statement (in domain specific terms) which specifies a verifiable constraint on an implementation that it shall undeniably meet or (a) be deemed unacceptable, or (b) result in implementation failure, or (c) result in system failure.
- Adjectives often used with "requirement": stringent, complex, reasonable, mandatory, important, financial, medical, educational, physical, chemical
- Verbs often used with "requirement": meet, comply with, satisfy, fulfill, impose, waive, abolish, drop, add, remove, fail to meet, ignore, understand, state, specify, increase, reduce, change, modify
require +"Ž -ment