- The definition of a requirement is something that is necessary.
An example of a requirement is a high school diploma or GED for attending college.
- the act or an instance of requiring
- something required; something obligatory or demanded, as a condition: the requirements for college entrance
- something needed; necessity; need
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Something that is required; a necessity.
- Something obligatory; a prerequisite.
requirement - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.