The definition of a rendering is a translation, interpretation, or a drawing.
An example of a rendering is an artist's interpretation of a scene.
the act of one who renders; specif.,
- an interpretation or rendition
- a translation
- a perspective drawing depicting an architect's conception of a finished building, bridge, etc.
- Masonry a coat of plaster applied directly to brickwork, etc.also rendering coat
- A depiction or interpretation, as in painting or music.
- A drawing in perspective of a proposed structure.
- A translation: a rendering of Cicero's treatises into English.
- A coat of plaster or cement applied to a masonry surface.
- Present participle of render.