questionable[kwes′c̸hən ə bəl, -tyən-]
- that can or should be questioned or doubted; open to doubt: a questionable story
- suspected with good reason of being immoral, dishonest, unsound, etc.
- not definitely as specified; uncertain: of questionable excellence
- a. Open to doubt or challenge; problematic.b. Not yet determined or specified.
- Of dubious morality or respectability: a questionable reputation.
- ques′tion·a·ble·ness, ques′tion·a·bil′i·ty
(comparative more questionable, superlative most questionable)