questionable[kwes′c̸hən ə bəl, -tyən-]
questionable definition by Webster's New World
- that can or should be questioned or doubted; open to doubt: a questionable story
- suspected with good reason of being immoral, dishonest, unsound, etc.
- not definitely as specified; uncertain: of questionable excellence
questionable definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- a. Open to doubt or challenge; problematic.b. Not yet determined or specified.
- Of dubious morality or respectability: a questionable reputation.
- quesˈtion·a·ble·ness, quesˌtion·a·bilˈi·ty noun
- quesˈtion·a·bly adverb