- that is not decided or settled
- not having come to a decision; irresolute
a prospective voter who has not yet decided how to vote in a political contest or on an issue
- Not yet determined or settled; open: Our position on this bill is still undecided.
- Not having reached a decision; uncommitted: undecided voters.
One, such as a voter, that has not yet reached a decision: “Will this joint interview make up minds among the vast throng of undecideds?” (William Safire).
(comparative more undecided, superlative most undecided)
- A voter etc. who has not yet come to a decision.