- plural form of quality
Janelle's positive qualities are the reason why she is the most popular babysitter in the neighborhood.
Qualities is defined as the features or characteristics of a person or thing.
Examples of qualities are charisma, intelligence and responsiveness.
- George Sand was methodical and had a ready pen, but she lacked the more essential qualities of a Parisian journalist,.
- Some of the best qualities are sent to Vienna for the manufacture of smoking appliances.
- As a diplomatist he displayed many brilliant qualities - adroitness in negotiation, incisiveness in argument and elegance in style.
- This doctrine was held for many centuries, and drugs are classed by all the old herbalists as having one or other of these qualities in a greater or less degree.
- His adroitness in intrigue and his fascinating manners were exceptional even in an age when such qualities formed part of every statesman's education; but the characteristics which ensured him success in the House of Lords and in the royal closet led to failure in his attempts to understand the feelings of the mass of his countrymen.