Values are a person's or society’s beliefs about good behavior and what things are important.
An example of values are the accepted beliefs of a family about dating.
- The government must reflect the different values these groups have.
- Table -Mean Values of a±.
- Ft., but it is now fairly certain that these high values are erroneous, and due, not to the wind, but to faulty design of the anemometer.
- His greatest and least mean hourly values and the hours of their occurrence are as follows: Gockel did not observe between 10 P.M.
- There is no doubt that under average conditions of atmospheric density, the .005 should be replaced by 003, for many independent authorities using different methods have found values very close to this last figure.