Values are a person's or society’s beliefs about good behavior and what things are important.
An example of values are the accepted beliefs of a family about dating.
- The government must reflect the different values these groups have.
- They can standardize in a thousand more ways to a world economy, while maintaining their values, traditions, and distinctions.
- To endow the universal substance with moral attributes, to maintain that it is more than the metaphysical ground of everything, to say it is the perfect realization of the holy, the beautiful and the good, can only have a meaning for him who feels within himself what real not imaginary values are clothed in those expressions.
- The largest positive and negative values recorded are met with during disturbed weather.
- His greatest and least mean hourly values and the hours of their occurrence are as follows: Gockel did not observe between 10 P.M.