- The act of incorporating, or the state of being incorporated.
- The union of different ingredients in one mass; mixture; combination; synthesis.
- The union of something with a body already existing; association; intimate union; assimilation; as, the incorporation of conquered countries into the Roman republic.
- The act of creating a corporation.
- A body incorporated; a corporation.
From Middle English incorporacioun, from Old French incorporacion, from Late Latin incorporatio
incorporation - Legal Definition
- The process of forming a business corporation.
- The doctrine that the Bill of Rights is applied to the states by inclusion in the Fourteenth Amendment right of due process.