- An example of something incorporated is a classroom that has students from all learning levels.
- An example of something incorporated is several parts of a business combined together to form a legal corporation.
- combined into one body or unit; united
- organized as a legal corporation: an incorporated town
- United into one body; combined.
- Formed into or organized and maintained as a legal corporation.
- Ltd. (UK English)
- simple past tense and past participle of incorporate
incorporated - Investment & Finance Definition
A company that has filed incorporation papers with the Secretary of State in one of the 50 states. Incorporation limits the liability of owners’ losses up to the amount of their investment. It also relieves individuals of personal liability in the event that the company has been sued, except in certain rare situations when top corporate executives may be judged to have been at fault. Many large U.S. corporations are registered in Delaware, because its state laws are perceived to be most favorable to the companies.