- The definition of included is something that comes enclosed.
An example of something included is a sample that goes with each online order.
- Included is defined as enclosed.
An example of included is having put batteries into the box of a new electronic toy.
- enclosed, contained, or involved
- Bot. with stamens and pistils wholly contained within the petals, sheath, etc.
- Botany Not protruding beyond a surrounding part, as stamens that do not project from a corolla.
- Mathematics Formed by and between two intersecting straight lines: an included angle.
- simple past tense and past participle of include