- enclosed, contained, or involved
- Bot. with stamens and pistils wholly contained within the petals, sheath, etc.
- The definition of included is something that comes enclosed.
An example of something included is a sample that goes with each online order.
- Included is defined as enclosed.
An example of included is having put batteries into the box of a new electronic toy.
- Botany Not protruding beyond a surrounding part, as stamens that do not project from a corolla.
- Mathematics Formed by and between two intersecting straight lines: an included angle.
- simple past tense and past participle of include
- The collection of animals included a donkey, horse, ostrich and a llama, all of which were either relaxing in the shade or inside the barn.
- Everything's included, he said.
- She'd even included him-- in his elf-like form-- in one of her paintings depicting a fantastical scene of sea creatures frolicking on a beach.
- The audience included the Dawkinses, still in residence after an airplane mechanical problem delayed them yet another day.
- The issue was that Brandon hadn't included her in his plans.