Including is defined as containing.
If you invite the whole class, even the kid you do not like, this is an example of when you invite the class including the kid you don't like.
involving, containing, or comprising
- Such as, among which; introducing one or more parts of the group or topic just mentioned.
- All you have to do is to fill in the details, including your name and address and the amount you wish to give.
- (rare, perhaps nonstandard) Introducing a finite clause.
- Present participle of include.
- Was he including himself in that statement?
- He was wearing a hoodie and dressed in black, including gloves.
- Dean gave Winston the information, including both names, Cleary and Corbin.
- About twenty people were present, including Dolokhov and Denisov.
- The smile broadened, including the dimple.