- The definition of inconsiderate is rude and without thought for others.
An example of an inconsiderate action is constantly cutting off others who are speaking.
inconsiderate definition by Webster's New World
- Now Rare insufficiently considered; ill-advised
- without thought or consideration for others; thoughtless; heedless
Origin: Classical Latin inconsideratus
inconsiderate definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Thoughtless of others; displaying a lack of consideration.
- Not well considered or carefully thought out; ill-advised.
- inˌcon·sidˈer·ate·ly adverb
- inˌcon·sidˈer·ate·ness, inˌcon·sidˌer·aˈtion noun