- The definition of inconsiderate is rude and without thought for others.
An example of an inconsiderate action is constantly cutting off others who are speaking.
- Now Rare insufficiently considered; ill-advised
- without thought or consideration for others; thoughtless; heedless
Origin: L inconsideratus
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Thoughtless of others; displaying a lack of consideration.
- Not well considered or carefully thought out; ill-advised.
- inˌcon·sidˈer·ate·ly adverb
- inˌcon·sidˈer·ate·ness, inˌcon·sidˌer·aˈtion noun