- The definition of forefront is the position that is first or facing you.
An example of forefront is how to describe a person standing in the first place in a line.
- Forefront is defined as the thing that is the most important.
An example of the forefront is a topic that a politician wants to discuss first and in the most detail.
- the extreme front
- the position of most activity, importance, etc.
- The foremost part or area.
- The position of most importance, prominence, or responsibility; the vanguard: in the forefront of the liberation movement. Also called foreground.
From fore- + front.