- The definition of dusky is something dim or darkish in color.
- A dim light similar to the one you get right as the sun is setting is an example of something that would be described as dusky.
- A dark-red color is an example of something that might be described as dusky.
dusky definition by Webster's New World
dusky definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective dusk·i·er, dusk·i·est
- Characterized by little or inadequate light; shadowy.
- Rather dark in color: dusky skin. See Synonyms at dark.
- duskˈi·ly adverb
- duskˈi·ness noun