A cloudy day at the beach.
cloudy definition by Webster's New World
cloudy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective cloud·i·er, cloud·i·est
- Full of or covered with clouds; overcast.
- Of or like a cloud or clouds.
- Marked with indistinct masses or streaks: cloudy marble.
- Not transparent, as certain liquids.
- a. Open to more than one interpretation.b. Not clearly perceived or perceptible.
- Troubled; gloomy: His future at the company is cloudy.
- cloudˈi·ly adverb
- cloudˈi·ness noun