- one who buys; consumer
- a person whose work is to buy merchandise for a retail store
One that buys, especially a purchasing agent for a retail store.
- A person who makes one or more purchases.
- Every person who steps through the door is a potential buyer, so acknowledge their presence.
- (retailing) A person who purchases items for resale in a retail establishment.
- The supermarket's new buyer decided to stock a larger range of vegetarian foods.
- (manufacturing) A person who purchases items consumed or used as components in the manufacture of products.
buyer - Legal Definition
One who buys or agrees to make a purchase. See also purchaser.buyer in the ordinary course of business
A person who buys goods in the usual manner from a person in the business of selling such goods and who does so in good faith and without knowledge that the sale violates another person’s ownership rights or security interest in the goods. Such a buyer will have good title to the item purchased. See also holder in due course.ready, willing, and able buyer
A person who is legally and financially able and has the disposition to make a particular purchase.straw buyer
See straw person (or man).