- a person who deals; specif.,
- one who distributes cards in a card game
- a buyer and seller; person engaged in trading: a dealer in furs
- ⌂ Slang one who sells illegal drugs
- a person who acts in a specified way: a plain dealer
- One that is engaged in buying and selling: a used-car dealer; a drug dealer.
- Games The one who distributes cards.
dealer - Investment & Finance Definition
Any person or company that sells or buys securities for his or her own account. The dealer realizes profit or loss from the difference between the price paid and the price sold. A dealer is in contrast to an agent, who trades on behalf of someone else.