- a person who deals in staple goods
- a person who staples (wool, etc.)
- any of various devices or machines for driving staples through paper, etc., as for binding pamphlets
- a heavier device for stapling insulation, upholstery fabric, etc. in placealso called staple gun
One who deals in staple goods or staple fibers.
A device used to bind material together by means of staples.
- A device which binds together sheets of paper by driving a thin metal staple through the sheets and simultaneously folding over the ends of the staple against the back surface of the paper. Compare staple gun.
- (dated) A dealer in staple goods.
- (dated) One employed to sort wool according to its staple.
- staple gun
- staple remover