- The definition of bracing is something invigorating and fresh.
A fragrant summer breeze is an example of something that is bracing.
- Bracing is defined as something that provides support to a structure.
A support pole that is holding up the floors of your home is an example of something that is bracing.
invigorating; stimulating; refreshing
- a device that braces; support
- a system of braces
Invigorating or refreshing; strengthening: a bracing tonic.
- A support; a brace.
- Braces considered as a group.
- Present participle of brace.