- of, like, or characteristic of a beast; bestial, brutal, etc.
- Informal disagreeable; unpleasant
- Of or resembling a beast; bestial.
- Very disagreeable; unpleasant.
(comparative beastlier or more beastly, superlative beastliest or most beastly)
- Pertaining to, or having the form, nature, or habits of a beast.
- Characterizing the nature of a beast; contrary to the nature and dignity of man; brutal; filthy.
- beastly weather
Most often used pejoratively. Bestial is more narrow, though also often used pejoratively.
(comparative more beastly, superlative most beastly)
- Like a beast; brutishly.