Several bathroom amenities
- The definition of amenities are elements of comfort and convenience, most often in reference to a house, vehicle, resort, or rental.
An example of amenities are a hot tub and room service in a hotel.
- Amenities are defined as etiquette and good manners.
An example of someone with good amenities is Abigail Van Buren, author of the column Dear Abby.
- It had many fine buildings and most of the amenities of a European town.
- Appeared in 1841 under the title of the Amenities of Literature..
- "But for you and me, old fellow, it's time to drop these amenities," continued Dolokhov, as if he found particular pleasure in speaking of this subject which irritated Denisov.
- Port Elizabeth indeed possesses few natural amenities, but its golf links are reputed the finest in South Africa.
- The deaf and the blind find it very difficult to acquire the amenities of conversation.