- one that cruises, as a powerboat, airplane, or squad car
- any of several types of fast and maneuverable warship smaller than a battleship and having less armor and firepower
- cabin cruiser
- One of a class of fast warships of medium tonnage with a long cruising radius and less armor and firepower than a battleship.
- A cabin cruiser.
- See squad car.
- (nautical, in the days of sail) A frigate or other vessel, detached from the fleet, to cruise independently in search of the enemy or its merchant ships.
- (nautical) A class of fast warships of medium tonnage, having a long cruising range but less armour and firepower than a battleship
- (nautical) A miniature aircraft carrier carrying VTOL aircraft
- (nautical) A passenger ship used for pleasure voyages, where the voyage itself and the ship's amenities are considered an essential part of the experience; also cruise ship.
- (nautical) Any of several yachts designed for cruising
- (US, law enforcement) A police patrol vehicle.
- One who attends cruises
cruise + -er.