A curve or bend, as of a road.
Something wound about a center or an object.
An armature with its wire winding.
The way in which something is wound.
One complete turn of something wound.
Two windings of electrical tape.
Twisting or turning; sinuous.
The action or effect of a person or thing that winds.
- A sinuous path or course.
- Devious methods, actions, etc.
- A coiling, spiraling, or twining.
- A single turn.
Something that winds.
- Wire, thread, etc. wound around something.The winding on an electric coil.
- A single turn of this.
- The manner in which this is wound.A shunt winding.
A defective gait of horses in which one leg tends to twist around the other.
That winds, turns, coils, spirals, etc.
The act or process of winding (turning around)