Morgan's sneaky dog has a bad habit of stealing his shoes.
- When you creep into someone's house to copy his phone book so you can throw a surprise party, this is an example of being sneaky.
- When you develop a secret and reluctant feeling of warmth and love for a cat you claim to hate, this is an example of a sneaky affection.
The definition of sneaky is someone who is deceptive or sly, or is something secret and reluctant.
(comparative sneakier, superlative sneakiest)
- On the popular reality TV show Survivor, Jonny Fairplay stood out in the beginning as a sneaky contestant who was willing to step on toes in order to get ahead.
- Perhaps he/she refuses to see your talents and continually bypasses you when it comes to promotions, he/she may have questionable ethics, or you may just have the sneaky suspicion that your boss just doesn't like you.
- Most of the time, the let-down has nothing to do with whether you are attractive, fit, or a snappy dresser; it has much more to do with the appearance of being sneaky or dishonest in representing yourself.
- Or, since you're 14, you could be really sneaky, have a mutual friend very subtlety tell your friend that you like him, and see what he does about it.
- Trying to buy gifts for board game lovers is not as easy as it sounds, but with a little sneaky behavior and attention to detail you may just find yourself putting a smile on their face.