- having two faces, surfaces, etc.
- deceitful; hypocritical
The definition of two-faced is someone who is insincere or who acts one way in certain situations and then in a contrary manner in others.
An example of someone who would be described as two-faced is a person who pretends to be your friend and then starts calling you names as soon as you leave the room.
- Having two faces or surfaces.
- Hypocritical or double-dealing; deceitful.
From two- +"Ž faced.
- The two-faced cat may have three or four eyes, one or two esophagus's leading to the stomach and in at least one suspected case, two brains.
- The situation is hardly helped when it is discovered that Company Representative Burke (played with two-faced sympathy by Paul Reiser) is actually trying to secure an alien to take back with him for the Company's research department.
- If the kitten is unable to nurse, is rejected by its mother or if a caregiver is unable to find a way to feed the kitten, the two-faced cat may not survive.
- While many media outlets may declare the two-faced cat to be a form of conjoined twin, this is likely not the case in most circumstances.
- Reports of adult two-faced cats do state that these animals go on to live happy, healthy and affection-filled lives.