A metal band around the bale of cotton.
A wedding band.
The bands of marriage and family.
A program to band migrating birds.
Banded together for protection.
To band migratory birds.
- A strip of material wrapped around things to hold them together.
- A narrow strip of cloth or other material on clothing, to bind, strengthen, or ornament it.
- A strip along the spine of a book where the pages are attached.
The Beatles and the Beach Boys are each an example of a band.
An elastic wrapped around hair to form a ponytail is an example of a band.
- A continuous tablet, stripe, or series of ornaments, as of carved foliage, of colour, or of brickwork.
- In Gothic architecture, the moulding, or suite of mouldings, which encircles the pillars and small shafts.
An example of band is to put flowers into a bundle with string.
A band of outlaws.
A dance band.