- that weeps tears or other liquid
- having graceful, drooping branches
the act of one who or that which weeps
- Shedding tears; tearful.
- Dropping rain: weeping clouds.
- Having slender drooping branches.
- Present participle of weep.
- Action of the verb to weep.
- Their constant weepings kept us awake.
- I turned and left the room with my friend weeping on the bed.
- He wondered if the man was his soul, weeping for his brother.
- She was able to breathe deeply again and her weeping turned to a trickle.
- A species of weeping maple (shidare-momiji) dresses itself in peachy-red foliage and is trained into many picturesque shapes, though not without detriment to its longevity.
- The white willow is a great favourite, while the drooping habit of the weeping willow renders it very attractive.