A row of used cars.
- An example of used is a pre-owned vehicle.
- An example of used is clothing purchased at a thrift store.
- that has been used
be (or get) used to
- Not new; secondhand: a used car.
- Accustomed; habituated: getting used to the cold weather; was used to driving a small car.
used (not comparable)
- That is or has or have been used.
- The ground was littered with used syringes left behind by drug abusers.
- That has or have previously been owned by someone else.
- He bought a used car.
- Familiar through use; usual; accustomed.
- I got used to this weather.