- The definition of a stash is a secret hiding place, or a group of hidden objects.
An example of a stash is a food addict's secret supply of snacks.
- Stash is defined as to hide away.
An example of stash is for a food addict to keep chocolate in her bedroom drawer.
Origin of stashfrom uncertain or unknown; perhaps
- a place for hiding things
- something hidden away; specif., a hidden supply of an illegal drug
transitive verbstashed, stash·ing, stash·es
- A secret place where something is hidden or stored.
- Something, such as money or an illegal drug, that has been hidden or stored.
Origin of stashOrigin unknown
(third-person singular simple present stashes, present participle stashing, simple past and past participle stashed)
- To hide or store away for later use.
- He stashed his liquor in the cabinet under the bar.