- An example of staging is a wooden platform set up for a performance in the center of a shopping mall.
- An example of staging is a director working out where the actors in a play will move and sit as they say their lines.
- An example of staging is bringing furniture and decorations into a home that is for sale to make it more attractive to a prospective buyer.
- An example of staging is when a prospective new chef works for several days without pay to demonstrate his skills.
Staging is a temporary structure, or how a play is presented, or presenting a home for sale, or a try-out period for a chef or waitperson in a restaurant.
- a temporary structure used for support; scaffolding
- the business of operating stagecoaches
- travel by stagecoach
- the act, process, or manner of presenting a play on the stage
- A temporary platform or system of platforms used for support; scaffolding.
- The process or manner of putting on a play on the stage.
- The act of jettisoning a stage of a multistage rocket.
- a. The operation of stagecoaches as an enterprise.b. Travel by stagecoach.
- Present participle of stage.