spectral definition by Webster's New World
- of, having the nature of, or like a specter; phantom; ghostly
- of or caused by a spectrum or spectra
Origin: ; from specter plush -al
spectral definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Of or resembling a specter; ghostly.
- Of, relating to, or produced by a spectrum.
- spec·tralˈi·ty , specˈtral·ness noun
- specˈtral·ly adverb
spectral - Medical Definition
Of, relating to, or produced by a spectrum.
- spectrality , specˈtral·ness noun