Hugh doesn't mind skimming the leaves in his pool because it helps keep him fit.
- Skimming is anything that has taken off the top of a liquid.
An example of skimming is the fat taken off of a broth after it has cooled.
- Skimming is defined as taking something off of the top.
- An example of skimming is getting the leaves out of the pool.
- An example of skimming is taking a few dollars each time you make a sale.
- A portion that has been skimmed from a liquid.
- An embezzlement fraud in which the information on a credit card is copied, usually when the owner uses the card to make a purchase, and is then loaded onto a fake card to be used fraudulently.
- Present participle of skim.
- Something skimmed from a surface etc.
- aluminium skimmings
- sorghum syrup skimmings
- A motion or action that skims.
skimming - Computer Definition
Copying account numbers and passwords during legitimate transactions; for example, looking over the shoulder of someone withdrawing from an ATM machine or while authorizing a credit card in a restaurant in a back room.