- ☆ of the highest rank: the ranking officer
- ☆ prominent or outstanding: a ranking composer
- the act or an instance of listing persons or things in order of importance, achievement, quality, etc.
- such a listing
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- rankings A listing of items in a group, such as schools or sports teams, according to a system of rating or a record of performance.
- A position in such a list.
ranking - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.