Lisa and her friends carefully read the letter regarding her acceptance to the college that she applied to at the beginning of her senior year in high school.
An example of regarding used as a preposition is the phrase "the letter regarding summer vacation," which means the letter about summer vacation.
- He turned, regarding her with apprehension.
- He shook his head, regarding her distastefully.
- She nodded, still regarding him with disbelief.
- He opened it to confirm his presumption regarding Sarah's hair.
- Regarding disorders and disabilities: We should be able to repair, heal, or replace any part of the body not functioning at the level the person with the disability reasonably wishes it to.