- anything formed of irregular, incongruous, odd, or miscellaneous parts; jumble
- a quilt or other covering made of patches of cloth, etc. sewn together at their edges
- any design or surface like this
- Needlework consisting of varicolored patches of material sewn together, as in a quilt.
- Something made of miscellaneous or incongruous parts or elements.
(third-person singular simple present patchworks, present participle patchworking, simple past and past participle patchworked)
- To create a patchwork from pieces of fabric
- To assemble from a variety of sources; to cobble together