(comparative more patch-up, superlative most patch-up)
- Something done by patching; a quick fix.
- The act of patching or repairing.
- An instance of patching or repairing.
- A hastily performed repair job; a quick fix.
(third-person singular simple present patches-up, present participle patching-up, simple past and past participle patched-up)
- To mend something by patching; usually a quick fix.
(third-person singular simple present patches up, present participle patching up, simple past and past participle patched up)