(third-person singular simple present passes out, present participle passing out, simple past and past participle passed out)
- (intransitive) To faint; fall asleep
- I pass out at the sight of blood.
- I passed out on the train after drinking a bottle of vodka.
- To distribute, to hand out
- We'll pass out copies of the agenda.
- (of soldiers, police, fire-fighters, etc.) To graduate, usually marked by the ceremony at the end of their training.
- (bridge) To end (a round) by having passes as the first four bids.