This baby is nude.
An example of nude is a naked person in the hot tub.
- completely unclothed or uncovered; naked; bare
- Law without consideration or other legal essential: said esp. of contracts
Origin of nudeClassical Latin nudus, naked
- a nude person
- a representation of a nude human figure in painting, sculpture, etc.
- the condition of being nude; nakedness: in the nude
Origin of nudefrom approximating the skin color of a white person any of a range of colors from tan to yellowish or pinkish beige
- Having no clothing; naked.
- Permitting or featuring full exposure of the body: a nude beach.
- An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
- The condition of being unclothed.
Origin of nudeLatin n&umacron;dus; see nogw- in Indo-European roots.
- nu′di·ty , nude′ness
(comparative nuder, superlative nudest)
Entered English 1531 as a legal term "unsupported, not formally attested," , from Latin nÅ«dus 'naked, bare'.