- the center facing pages of a magazine, often with one or more extra folds, used for a single photograph or other graphic display
- the subject of such a display, when it is a young woman or man photographed in the nude
- A magazine center spread, especially a foldout of an oversize photograph or feature.
- a. The subject of a photograph used as a centerfold, often a nude model.b. A feature, such as an advertisement or calendar, inserted as a centerfold.
- The single sheet of paper that forms the middle two pages of a magazine or other publication.
- A large photograph printed on this sheet, typically in the form of a nude, or provocatively dressed, sexually attractive woman or man.
- The person appearing in such a photograph.
- Any very sexually attractive person, who is therefore material for such a photograph.