- The definition of skinny is a very thin person or thing.
An example of skinny is someone with a 15% body mass index.
- Skinny is a slang term for confidential news or gossip.
An example of skinny is information on who is dating whom in a group of friends.
- of or like skin
- without much flesh; very thin
- of inadequate size, growth, etc.
- skinniness noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
adjective skin·ni·er, skin·ni·est
- Very thin. See Synonyms at lean2.
- Of, relating to, or resembling skin.
- skinˈni·ness noun
skinny - Computer Definition
(Skinny Station Protocol) Cisco's proprietary implementation of the H.323 IP telephony model. Skinny phones can also be configured for the SIP protocol. See IP telephony.
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.